Friday, February 5, 2010

SCHIZOPHRENIC MININOVA: a reverie reviewed

SCHIZOPHRENIC MININOVA: a reverie reviewed








_Do you believe in Spontaneous Human Combustion?


_Yes.


_Can you bear the dazzle of the sizzling light –hours?


_Perhaps yes.


_Do you fear black consumption?


_Not at all.


_Are you willing to run the risk of being nullified?


_Hunnhh....I’m dying for a chance.


..................,...............................


_Then?......am I getting stringed?


......You are......
..................................................
And then came the cloud with a tail that could touch the earth; and it blew over things and me; and I was still as it was ordained...


Fear not; it was only an interview on my views in prospect in a reverie that I lived with one afternoon. And I am to clarify that I am not here to edit a psychological documentary on the Freudian texture. I intent only to incant some of the words of my personal paranormal reverie and corresponding existential strategy (taking you into my confidence).


It’s me, a born effete existence, who eventually got attached to a star. It burnt me all the while and yet I somehow manage to exist but recently it died and I got all the more fascinated with its deathly hallows. A shrinking star, as it was, it caused a mininova; and then got transferred into a blue-hole with all its gravity and mass and energy concentrated upon a convex focus.


And now it is sucking me up. I am not a star, but I am an immagician, a new kind of asteroid in that galaxy; and that dead gravity could not but suck me. In fact it was born to be conceived by me, an alien pollen in this optical galaxy. And now, that I am also going into the same elemental mortality (or centricity!) there would be another bang shortly, though a very trifling one.


I damned god thrice; and thrice there were flashes and, this is true. God granted me. Perhaps, he, too is bored with his satanic existence and evil blessings, and he, quit like me, is desperate to get damned. God had blessed my smuggling my last comfort. The last chance is lost. And now he has cursed me by conferring his crown upon me; and now I am virtually an ape of god, your personal Jesus. Hail me!!!


She caused a mininova, and now I will forge one, and together we will effect a Supernova that you have ever fancied of. And then, we will extract all aesthetics and all love in our blue-hole...


Here we stand---WITH ARMS WIDE OPEN!!

...So be aware

....HA Ha hA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ha!HaHa Ha!!!

...Fear not, fair! It’s only a reverie reviewed...

...Take care dear. WORLD IS STILL WORLDLY
...ALL IS WELL!!

                                                                                                               --- e!iamnot Chatterjee



Tanmay Chatterjee
Department of English,
Banaras Hindu University,

4 comments:

  1. Thanks to you Tanmay. Here I found something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great work done..........thums up!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Tanmay............. great work. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!excellent..what cadence!

    ReplyDelete