Friday, January 29, 2010

A COMPANION



I never have slept alone
since I have been born
Many times it was my mother
Men with granny and sister
One day they all changed their tongue
And started calling me young
I got my separate bed and room
In one hand a pen and another a broom
One came for me in night
To sleep away from others sight
Held she me everywhere
Captured my arms together
Many moons passed the sky
Peeping us making shy
weeping hopes, laughing despair
Each second wre were in share
OPne day my moon waded away
To grandson a story to say
My mind laughed and heart wept
with many visitors then I slept
My  soul left me on pyre
To sleep with fierce fire
It was my last call
Again would with I sleep with all?
Again would I sleep with all?
______________________________________________________________________________ 




SEASONS
April is my love
Life is my May
Constrained are my lips
Heart is eager to say
Hot has gone the moon
Heart will feel combustion soon
Body is shivering with cold
Though it is scorching June

Balaram Kumar
M.A.(T.M.B.U. Bhagalpur)
B.Ed(BHU)

No comments:

Post a Comment