Saturday, November 28, 2009

LALI…An Oracular Identity



Cuty look, with dreamy eyes,
Lali, with the shades of light,
Sporty fawn, with hairy chain,
Have the mighty power intense,
In nature’s pampering paradise, with exhaultation,
With the guests of assertion.

Halt my Eve! From the words of Satan;
Oh! That delicate flower trodden, under the feet of convention;
Nay! She’ll not bury her someone’s surname,
Neither will wait for a cherubim to rescue from heinous surface,
Hail! The golden rays of enlightenment,
Now, let my discretion stir my recognition
I’ll expand my Lali on the darken canvass,
That’s my destination.




By Pooja Kushwaha
M.A. (Previous)
Department of English, BHU

1 comment:

  1. A tender revolutionary poem a treat to read, a dawn of an era, a renaisance of spirit

    ReplyDelete