Saturday, November 28, 2009

TRAP



Coming out from my studied reverie,

I decide to bare myself in words

And I was lost in myself so deep;

A Known syllabus-chained bachelor threats a brat

And whack him into the heap.


Hovering rebellion captures his soul and mind

Consciously my bachelor eaves drops a breaking sound

He delates but the brat confused

Second and minute both at them frowned

The brat-amateur, turns into fury

And smashes all the time-stamped separations.

To show a stifling ones destination

Suddenly awakening with liberty splashed perspiration

I saw, the brat is now that bachelor one

And he---me beside my studied operation.


By Gourab Singha

M.A. (Previous)

Department of English, BHU


2 comments:

  1. A pessimistic poem and a search for a wayout but the sorrowful knowledge of its futility. Abrilliant technical poem along with a profond sublimity

    ReplyDelete